1) A Christmas Story–It was funny once. But every year?
2) Miracle on 34th Street–I’d probably love it if it were 45 minutes long. But it isn’t.
3) Home Alone–AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
4) The Polar Express–So creepy.
5) Love Actually–I actually don’t care about most of these people.
So which holiday classics do I enjoy?
- It’s a Wonderful Life (but not the truly dreadful remake It Happened One Christmas)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (I’m also speaking of the original here. Well, typing about it.)
- Christmas Vacation (my favorite of the Vacation movies)
- Die Hard
Yes, I said Die Hard.