I’ve been crazy busy for the last couple of weeks, which means that I haven’t had time to think enough to develop a real blog post. It doesn’t help that Baguette has had several bad nights of sleep.
Apparently tonight it’s my turn. Sigh. So here are some things that are running through my head.
- Remember how Idiocracy was so controversial just before it came out, and there were stories about how it was being borderline banned? I’ve always felt that it had a point, and some funny bits, but the real problem is that it’s just not a very good movie.
- In related news, I used to think that Luke Wilson was the good-looking one and Owen Wilson was the smart one, but now I think I might have had it backward. Except that I don’t think Owen Wilson is that good-looking.
- I know that I saw a recipe for hash brown breakfast casserole that had the hash browns on top, instead of what looks like way too much cheese. But now I cannot find that recipe anywhere. Maybe it was in a magazine and not online. This is much more frustrating than it ought to be.
- I really need to start making meal plans, and I should base them on what’s in the freezer. This makes sense, right? Particularly since we have a totally full chest freezer in the garage?
- Somehow I wound up with an Orvis catalog. Not even the models look happy to be wearing the clothing.
Okay, thanks for letting me get that off my chest. I think I might be able to sleep now. Whew!