I have posts I want to write, but I also have a cold or a sinus infection or something, and I’ll get to them later. In the meantime, here are some things that I noticed or that occurred to me or that happened recently:
- On Extra: “Is Lindsay Lohan hoarding designer handbags in her closet?” I assume so–and thanks, Extra, for reminding me of why I never watch this kind of show.
- I’m wearing jeans. You know what would be great instead? Yoga pants. Why don’t I own any? I think I’ll substitute pajama pants.
- Baguette is getting really attached to Mr. Sandwich. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve heard her insist, “Find Daddy!” this weekend.
- This is really sweet, except for when he can’t come right then and she screams it in my ear repeatedly.
- I have no idea why it’s so hard for me to remember to turn on the lights on the Christmas tree.
- “Then, an all-new episode of ‘Whitney’ with the age-old question–” It doesn’t matter, because the real question is Whitney’s still on? Why? Oh, wait, that’s two questions.
- Why are extra-soft Kleenex so rough?