I got this from The Harried Mom. Read. Write your own post. Pass it on.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
2003. Really? That was 10 years ago? I guess so, because Mr. Sandwich and I were well into our long-distance dating relationship, but not yet engaged (that came later in 2003–July 4th, to be exact). This time that year, my dad and I were preparing for a railroad trip through the Canadian Rockies. Awesome trip, BTW.
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list?
- Get our passports.
- Take boxing lessons.
- Organize our home office.
- Declutter the house.
- Take Spanish lessons. Again.
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Macadamia nuts, honey wheat pretzels, shortbread cookies, ice cream, chocolate chip cookies
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Pay off our mortgage; save for Baguette’s education; work part-time and shorten Baguette’s time in day care; pay off my brother’s mortgage (I’m assuming more than $1 million here–is that okay?); buy a vacation home in Kauai; hire a cleaning service
5. Name some places you have lived:
Maryland, California, Texas, Virginia, New Jersey. Several of them more than once.
6. Name some bad habits you have:
Bad housekeeping, too easily distracted by the computer. Mr. Sandwich would add “stealing the covers.”
7. Name some jobs you have had:
Door-to-door doughnut sales, newspaper delivery, editing, project management, social media manager, marketing
So, what about you?