March 14, 2013
- Pink shirt. Pink shirt!
January 29, 2013
- The pantry must not be reorganized.
- No jackets will be worn.
December 11, 2012
- Jackets must be zipped up all the way. If they are not, Raptor Shriek will ensue.
- Mommy is not allowed to wear a cardigan or jacket.
- Baguette can talk about lions, but no one else can.
- No jeans! No, no, no, no!
- Only leggings.
- Also, no shirts or dresses with buttons in back, even at the neck. Inspections will take place randomly throughout the day.
November 20, 2012
- Only one pullover style top can be worn at once. This means no dresses over long-sleeved shirts, for example.
- It also means no sweaters. NO SWEATERS!
- Jackets must have hoods attached.
- Under no circumstances must tigers be mentioned at any time.